Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nostalgic

It has been about 6 or 7 months since I last hold a Cig. ->Nicotine deprived<-

lol~ Kinda missed it =X
->Swear that Jean/Jo/Xy/Zh will throw $%^*&^)()* at me and scold and nag and.. and... and I dunnoe... <-

I read my old blog and some of my past posts. I wasn't so Emo in the past leh, I even detested EMOs before, don't know what the fuck happened sia D: !?!

I hate being Emo and i'm trying hard to be NOT emo. Ah well, but I guess the efforts are in vain~ ->I shall cut my hair soon(mental note)<---

I still hear people addressing me as Mr.Emo or even worse -_-, Mr.Despair. ZzZ

and SO, I emo-ed for this year and last year.

FROM TODAY ONWARDS, NO MORE EMO! >=O!

so, please do me a favour by not addressing me mr. emo or mr. despair.

i know i have problem socializing for

1) I don't like to talk much.
2)I cannot maintain eye contact.
3)I feel uncomfortable >_<
4)I dunoe. (I don't trust ppl.)

maybe i shld try and "stare" at ppl when i talk to them, thus, the eye contact. I will stare hard >=O! <----Crap./Random.~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Feeling excited and tired! The feeling of deadlines approaching is so freaking exciting! and the fact that im not done with my assignments is even more exciting! =D! love the feeling. slpless nite. hehehehehheheeheh :D

a beer or two with cig would feel ahhhh~~~ so contaminated yet so enjoyable :D~