Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lost control.

Things i had accomplished today: Zero.

I woke up at 8am and started watching Mai Otome till 2pm and the hell, the last episode is not available -__-

Ah well.

Thout it would be work time but I only managed to type a little bit more for my narrative and then I FELL ASLEEP?!

I couldn't focus at all today!! the HELL!!l =_="
I feel really restless today, i dunnoe why... sigh... Issac taught us a couple of researching techniques eh...the what,how and why flow of asking things, so today i asked myself the couple of questions when i asked myself some time ago or quite a long time ago...

What's my purpose in life? What's my future gonna be like?

How come roses have thorns? =X -emo-

ultimately, why am i borned in this fucked up world?

lol, these few questions can nver be answered eh...
PS. dun get too worried over me ;p normal lvl of emoness still. lalala~

I thought that humans are really sad... they grow up studying like shit, then work like shit and then gets bury under the earth... Thinking of which, it's like humans are just like tools...

Yes, people might be aware of this fact but how can they just let things go on in this cycle... this vicious cycle... maybe there's nothing we can do about it... that's why...

I really hate the person who invented money -_-

The moment that i like most... it would be the time when I was asleep.
To be able to be freed from this mundane world and spared from all those craps.
When I fall aslp, I don't dream... It's just perfect darkness and silence, it's smoothing... I never felt so relaxed in my entire life ever. But the hell, every morning the darn alarm will ring and there's goes... ah well..

Tutorial 2 awaits... and MRTL... and VPT... and lots more...

Emo + Random = Weirdo! lululu