Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ice of reality.

Got tagged =_= so I guess I'll just do it. I just needa list six of them and supposed to pass to 6 other peeps but ah well, the laziness in me saved you guys from being listed XD

Idiosyncrasy

============

id·i·o·syn·cra·sy
n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.

Idiosyncrasy Number 1
I'm Emo.

Idiosyncrasy Number 2
I crave for human meat, sometimes. Beware (;

Idiosyncrasy Number 3
The smell of paint and tinner smells great.

Idiosyncrasy Number 4
I don't like to be surrounded by strangers, else i will suffocate.

Idiosyncrasy Number 5
I can tell what u're thinking/feeling thru ya eyes. Well, 99% right on target. (not super power like someone who claims so, but being observant) Expressions itself speaks a lot more than words.

Idiosyncrasy Number 6
I somehow like adult films more then PG or G or NC16 films. Think shooting style nicer.

Idiosyncrasy Number 7
I don't watch much TV. not weird meh? I dunnoe =/

Idiosyncrasy Number 8
IF i watch TV, i will have the tendency to analyse the show thats being broadcast.

Idiosyncrasy Number 9
If i hate someone, i really hate them for eternittttyyy~ *echoes* Well, i hardly change my personal view on something.

Idiosyncrasy Number 10
I wrote more than the required! OMG! blah, well, i've planned to do so anyway. =P

and the list goes on//

Well, thats all for the tag thing.

I emo-ed today. lol.

Adeline and Farhana got freaked out this morning when i stepped into the class. My bad~ Well, I watched fate/stay night and i emo-ed. It knocked some sense into me and thus, the emo-ness.

I just deleted a paragraph of some stuffs i typed. ah well...

anyway, xy O_O! what happened to your blog!? your style suddenly changed like some storm machiam raided ya brain and took away your originality! And Zh! where are you!?! your blog like dead =_=!

My sec sch fren > My poly sch fren. It's a proven theory. Back to the pool of projects. but somehow, im slacking =_= " or at least i feel slacky if there's such a word =_=