Sunday, April 01, 2007

... read below >_<

I diagnosed to be down with Myocardial infarction which explains the chest pains and such >_>

It's heart attk. >_> Yup, i got that. and YAH, i gt high blood pressure >_>
Dunnoe how am I gonna die. ZZZ..

No more Laksa. like damn.....

RE:

HEYA guys, I'm feeling damn bad alrdy >_> and here's why, cause...

HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY!

yup, it's just a April Fool Day's joke =X
You may now take your cue to throw things at me or kill me alrdy >_>

Nope, I dun think I gt Myocardial infarction cause I haven go for my check up yet >_> but the chest pain and such part do happened to me and that's why I checked up some illness symptoms and such, reading up as much as i can, in hope to find out wads exactly wrong with me instead of seeing a doctor and the doctor tells me wad am I actually suffering from.

I am really, really sorry to make you guys worried about me SO MUCH >_>

So i will heed all of your advises and sleep early and such!!! ARGH~ I read xy's blog, tag , morning msn msg(when i woke up and checked the comp), kelly's and angela's tag I feel that Im an asshole for i had cheated all of your feelings >_> So i told myself that I better make this follow-up post ASAP >_>

Hmm.. guess imma Emo cause in my personal view, if i died, it means just die loh... no less, no gain...

However, I'm not selfish, I do think of the aftermath, like after I die, will you guys cry for me? I noe my mum gonna be damn sad, my sis and my dad also..hahah... ah well But even IF i do die someday sooner or later, I want you guys to be optimistic at least~ not worth crying over spilled milk! but if you all cant control, just cry it out LOUD lah! It feels better.

It still kinda scarred me that my grandfather died and left my family when I was P5. He died due to some blood circulation prob. similar to stroke and yah, my family got this history of stroke, heart attk and blah. I missed those days when he will bought back durians (he did not buy them! He actually picked them in some forest place, no one noes where though) and then me and my cousins will just sit in the kitchen awaiting for him to open up the durians then start eating! We talk, learnt how to open durians and such in the kitchen while my mum and my aunts will be nagging us ,kids, to drink salt water or more water after those durians. Or else fever or some stupidest illness will come after you! I missed those days so much.
Ah well, the past's past! Needa move on with life as usual. Once again, Im really sry !! Really don't mean to cheat all of your feelings... haha. My bad XD!