Saturday, March 17, 2007

UPUPdate.

Alright, im bored to teh core! Discovery Ragnarok is down for some maintence and Krazy Korean Ragnarok 's peeps ain't exactly nice.

Have been drawing, doing up some digital artworks BUT for 3D...
I have absolutely no movtivation for my 3D works D=! DIE~ DIE~ DIE!

Talking about ain't-so-nice peeps. lemme list down my list (-.-i'm bored, else I won't even bother...)

1) American bastards. Period.
**Note that Im not referring to the whole of America >_< (I dun wanna get bombed xD)

These idiots that are of full of themselves and themselves, they should screw themselves.
Majority of the Americans are really nice, however, these few black sheeps merely just tarnished the Americans' reputation.

2) Pple who are typing like Tix N0rxx```

Not that i'm against ppl being creative or what-so-ever but the hell!! i dunnoe watcha typing !!! O_O

Dun you all find it quite tough to type like the above ( dun make me type it again-.-)
I just find it uber irritating for the extreme, extremely, flamboyant decorated text msges. So, if i'm in a bad mood. HOHOHO. I will just auto-mute mode on.

**Lately, i just discovered that Ish can stands for It's and Is. Like "wow" man.

*amused-mode on*

3) ...



hmmm, lazy to continue. ahahah. but yup, these 2 types of peeps annoys me lately and thus, the rantings.

Ah well.... life goes on~