Friday, March 30, 2007

Tell me.

Yes, I had smoked before. Can't believed your eyes? too surprising? ZzzZ.

But most importantly, I had quitted alrdy. SO wads the big problem here? Well, there are just some people who like to dig up past issue of me smoking and using it against me. Be it a joke or wadsoever, I treated them lightly in the beginning but don't push me to the limit. I've been controlling my anger ALRIGHT!

I dun mind saying sorry to others but I do mind about ppl asking me to forgive them. Besides, i dun forgive myself much if I ever did wrong. Like Zh said, im a bull. Stubborn in other words.
Usually, I will keep my cool and would show that I hate it that way. If you still continue to annoy me that way(at ya own risk), when I explodes, good luck. I dunnoe when I will be forgiving you.

Yes, I do find it quit annoying when zh said something about me smoking and such or maybe it's me being paranoid. When zh gave me that smoking is bad for health keychain, i treat it as an insult more than a gift. But I noe u meant good and you really gt no idea wad to get for me and it's quite a blow on you that I smoke? hahah.
5 years of frenship and then suddenly ya fren like went stray~ BUT still, don't dig up issue of me smoking and suan me and such. I a bit buay tahan alrdy.

There's one more person who keep on digging up issue of me smoking, I exploded. End of story.

Tell me. Should one who has been jailed and out, to be deemed as a badie for the rest of his/her life even though he/she alrdy decided to turn over a new leaf? How about a ex-smoker who alrdy has CONFIRM quitted smoking? Like the hell, go figure. ZZZZ!

It's in my mindset that as friends, we accept each other regardless of their past and wad matters most is the present. If you can't accept, then might as well don't be friends. Spare the pain/agony/blah blah CRAP, alright. ZZZZ.

HELL.