Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Sunday. 18 March'07

Meh. It's Sunday already and it means about 2 more weeks till school holidays officially ends. TSK.

/* Watching some show on Channel 8 which introduces ppl's house, the designs and blah. Learnt something from that show.

RICH = OWNED.

Simple.

The owner's house is freaking nice. The table custom make one. the walls specially designed, a room for her comic collections, man... I can only wish that i'm as rich as her. lol.

**Teh above is random** HOHOHO~ */

Sch's reopening... ? WHERE'S MY TIME TABLE?! I don't even know which class i'm in or even which elective i have gotten into... zZz... the school is SO efficient... AHAHAHAH... -.-

Had a new game installed or rather a game that i bought but couldn't play it cause my laptop and my old computer simply can't support the intense 3D graphics~ BUT ah well, my new computer can =D! IT'S SO NICE T_T!!!

Like watching some movie when the trailer it played =3 The trailer is here!!!

Somehow I got some error and cannot post the video -.- GRRRR... ah well...

Later guys.