Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wearing my Headphone for some silence...

I dunnoe.

I dunnoe why on earth we have to go to the bloody school and suffer.

I dunnoe how long I can take those shitty datelines.

I dunnoe ... I dunnoe... I dunnoe...

How i wish the school is burnt down or something. I need a break. A real one. Not some week when I have to do assignments like siao and sitting for a paper just on the first day of school when it reopens. This sucks.

Nothing seems to be going the way i expected it to be and it turned out bad. Perhaps bad is an understatement. Even nature went against me. Fancy raining on days when I would want to go out. Perfect timing eh?

Im turning lunatic.

YA..... INSANE~

I dunnoe... I dun even noe whether I'm alive or not. Perhaps Im just some living dead undergoing torment every single day. Though I had enough of it but hell no, it never stops.

I don't understand why some people can let things go so easily... Are they really so mentally prepared? I dun understand how the heck they carry on the next day without even feeling a little down at all. You could say that maybe they are just putting up a strong front... but seriously, I doubt so. U wanna ask why? Go on. I will answer you this : "I dunnoe."

By the way, never judge anything by its cover and that includes me... Be disappointed by all means... just don't overdo it and seriously, I don't think its even something major. Forget it..




I'm tired.