Friday, September 01, 2006

How fast thy sword... xD

CRAP:

It seems that time is passing by like no one's business. Then again, it is really passing by like no one's business.

-End of CRAP-

It's 1st September already and with 3 more months to go, we will have to welcome 2007 whether we like it or not. First of all, I think my website is gone alrdy! The host took away the site for we only made payment for only 1 month and I guess its alrdy 1 month. Anyway, I think I did a bad job for my website so its isn't worth your time to go see! =X

Well, I might come out with another website but let me find a free hosting site first.

Had a class chalet from mon(28 Aug) till wed(30th August) then went to Jo's hse at nite to meet up with xy and zh they all. Dead tired~ Slept at 1am on Wed.

Woke up at 630am the next day!!!(5.5hrs of sleep ONLY?!~WTF) Cause its T'cher Day and we are going back to sec sch eh!! However, it rained so heavily in the morning so we were kinda late.

Not much changes I guess.

Haiz~ Long time no blogged and I gt no idea on what to blog about. Feeling LAZY.

Oh! Any lobang can just msn me! Found one liao but shall see if gt other nearer one de. Doing Freelance too but someone have to tell me the rate now =X

Projects are clawing for me =( gtg! Bye