Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today was a great day! Manages to complete my project for 3D BUT! Our class's GDIT lecturer,Ms Shang, said that she isn't gonna teach us for next semester due to the bloody school system. What the fuck! I think she is a great teacher! Why can't the bloody sch sys be overthrown and continue letting Ms Shang finish teaching us for the next Semester?

Screw the school's system!

Anyway, today was a great day! Perhaps the fact that I got one less project to trouble over cheers up me. Who knows. OH! and our 3DF lecturer got chicken pox! LOL! It was quite a big news among the classes. God knows why. Ask him, dun ask me.

Back to GDIT!

Our first assignment wasn't very well-done at all. No "A"s in the class and the lowest mark failure of the lvl is in our class... No doubt, there's disappointment but oh well, it's the teachers who have the final say and all of them say that our class got no "A" and our class gets the lowest mark failure.

Played DOTA with Yikun juz now and kinda lost to him. LOL! But who cares, I'm in a good mood and I shall let him win!!!

OH! somehow, this reminds me! I was crossing the road and then there was this bloody fucker who sounded his horn at me! Bloody hell! I wanted to point my middle finger at him but well, I didn't and I regret it hell lot! Was in a hurry so I juz continue crossing the god damn road which the CB driver's car was on. Got car big deal meh? I jolly well take a coin out and scratch ya car, see how you gonna cry out loud. KNN! Melissa was right, the aftermath of self control sucks.

Wad a day~

Time to slp.. next time i shall post some pics of my works =D