Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Its been 2 days and 2 weeks since holidays started or perhaps 2days and a week as we got some damn E-learning week. Seriously, I think I'm going crazy because im deprived of going out!!

I need to go out!!!!

I've been stuck at home for 6 days and its long enough for a bloody couple to fuck and get a baby!! to make me go crazy. I even started playing my PS2 which was left untouched since "O" level started and I even started playing FFX-2.

Its not a bad game actually but er, it's definitely not a reason to keep me occupied for the whole day.

Hmmm... sometimes when you have decided to go out on your own, the weather just go against you. It rained in the morning when I actually woke up early for morning jog. Not to mention that today is the only morning that i manages to wake up early. How nice... -_-

To make it worse, I have all those incompleted assignments staring at me when I'm at home. I even do the chores (when I'm away from the PS2 and computer) to make me feel less guilty! Holy me! =)

I've been staying at home...and i've been thinking... perhaps I will get a job. I needa earn some savings alrdy...earn extra money so that I can buy stuffs that I really wanted... like comic books, games, etc without asking parents for money. Feel less guilty also xD!

Oh well, days are sure passing fast. Holidays are over soon and I felt that my holidays are not spent to the fullest or maybe its just me. The one that is deprived of going out.

*Yawn*