Saturday, June 17, 2006

Howdy! Hmm... Guess I need to manage my time properly as there is really a lot to do!

1) OC presentation 1

Its a group presentation; needa get the speech writing done and the slides "properly" done up!

2) OC presentation 2

Its a individual presentation this time... *damn!* Oh well, neda set on a topic and research and consult teacher and write speech and consult teacher and at last!! the slides~

3) GDIT assignment 2

Its some kind of competition i think. Hope I can at least win something! The prizes include cash! =D But first, i think better check things out for this assignment.

4) WEBP assignment 2

WOW! This is the one that is bothering me! Needa set up a website or something and its due-date is near from now. Damn. OH! I haven mention about the amount of research I needa do!

5) 3DF assignment 1

Another one that is getting on my nerves. I hate it when my comp hangs and I did not save it yet. REDO~ Thats the only solution to the problem. "Great~"

6) Maths

I seriously don't like the idea of E-learning! Especially when you have to read the slides from the comp screen! It sucks! Oh! there's a test coming right after the June Holidays! Needa practise...

7) Jap language

Oh well, basically, there's nothing much for jap lang. It's the E-learning thing that just sucks.

8) IDEAS presentation

Think this presentation can just die. Have been shelving it since er... ... don't remember!


Thinks that all, hopefully.
When holidays are just for resting and not stress/work, its the best time ever!

Feel like going out! I think when school reopen, I am gonna be dead! Let me enjoy some time out at least before I am buried alive under the assignments!

Adios! Think i better start getting my ass off and work on my 3DF... YAWN!