Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hey guys, starting a new blog hoping that it would at least make me feel guilty of so little posts and make me update more! Recently, I have been really busy with my sch works and nevertheless, there is a little bit of laziness involved which make me think twice whether i should update my blog not.

Of course, the answer to whether i should update my blog when i'm feeling lazy is NO!

Alright, enough of these kind of stuffs. Bet you all bunch of busybodies would like to know more about what happened recently.

Recently...

1) The World Cup started!!Olay olay~ olay olay olay~~
2) Peter came back from Australia!
3) I am suddenly into photography!
4) I'm bored and tired as usual...
5) Same old lines apply: "I'm bored! Entertain me!"
6) Lots of great movies are premiering!
7) AOS stands for Any other stuffs***CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE THING!***

Alright folks, think I will be getting a new chat box /tagboard/shoutbox/ wadeva crap name it is soon for you guys! Try not to spam! Thanx!

*Think I also need to get rid of some slang I picked up from Mr. Erwin=X