Monday, June 26, 2006

Guess the holidays had created some impact on me or something. Well, lets just say I can't sleep at night even when I know I am feeling tired... I shouldn't have stayed awake till next morning about 6am then I sleep! It's becoming a habit already!-_-"

To make it worse, it's my math test tomorrow! It's not E maths (Elementary maths!), its A. Maths (Additional Maths!!!!). I am gonna be so stressed up tomorrow! LOL~ oh well... not giving a shit about it anymore(currently as in time:10.22pm).

To make it even worse, assignments' duedates are approaching already and I haven really started on them yet. Still needa see lecturer about the website design,etc. so troublesome... Having some cashflow prob. too~ Yawn~

Oh well, on the brighter note, tomorrow's sch starts at 12 for me and ends at 1pm~ =) And on wednesday,even better, there's no sch!! =)

On the darker note, I neda rush my assignments on those days. Sian manz...

Should I go for the job? The one at the sushi shop in CWP? The one that you need to work at least 4days per week and 4hrs per day =\ It's probing me a lot! Cant it be 2 days? Then I can work on saturday and perhaps wednesday. Only then I can manage my sch work and a part-time job.

Haiz~ perhaps i shall keep looking for other jobs...

oh well, I better get going~ Tml's the "big day". Yawn~